Full Time / Permanent / Contract
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Interested in becoming a member of our project team to collaborate with other project members and report directly to the project manager. The main tasks will be performing related requirements analysis, documenting processes, and performing some user acceptance testing. To succeed in this role, need to have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
Conduct solution architecture workshops with business managers.
Evaluate business processes, anticipate requirements, provide areas for improvement, develop and implement solutions, among other project related requirements.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying updated on the process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Communicating insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
- Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Managing competing resources and priorities.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
7Skies offers exciting opportunities for global and diverse project opportunities. If you want to get involved in an environment where you can really make a difference and where you can apply your knowledge to achieve results and work with a team of global IT professional services consultants; please submit an online application today
7Skies is a company dedicated to providing superior customer service. Outstanding customer service covers from performing the technical, creative and operational aspects of our jobs to the best of our ability. We go the extra mile to assist our customers achieve their project objectives.
We respect, value and celebrate the unique attributes, characteristics and perspectives that make each person who they are. We also believe that bringing diverse individuals together allows us to collectively and more effectively address the issues that face our customers. Therefore, our partners, strategies and investments reflect these core values. 7Skies is dedicated to providing superior customer service and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.