At 7Skies, we have the opportunities to participate in a variety of projects, and it is not uncommon for each of our members and teams to be engaged in a project with a different client.
For this reason, a regular meeting is held once a month where all employees gather.
At this meeting, the following information is reported and shared:
- Business update from the President:
Business performance of the previous month and the status of achievement against the current year’s goals and the outlook for this month and beyond, etc.
- Presentations by employees and external experts:
Topics on industry and business trends, SDGs, etc.
- Information sharing and study sessions by divisions
- Employees are able to sense the company’s situation and what is required of them through their firsthand experience.
- Employees share knowledge and tips they have gained through their past work, and external experts give lectures on trends and standards in various industries, allowing employees to catch up on information that will be useful for their future work as consultants.
- Although similar in some respects to the previous section, the sessions are divided into divisions and focus on more specialized knowledge, strengthening the common knowledge among employees and allowing them to dig deeper into knowledge that can be used in their daily work.
Due to the nature of consulting, which is our main business, there are few opportunities for employees to meet and work together at the same time and place on a daily basis, so these regular meetings provide a valuable occasion for employees to communicate with each other.
Recently, due to the pandemic, some meetings were held online, but they remain a meaningful and valuable opportunity for employees to spend time together.