Welcome to 7Skies
7Skies is an experienced team of project management specialists,
providing end to end management and support of projects across
cultural and geographical boundaries.
We focus on responding to our clients’ complex business challenges
utilising our professional approach spanning industry sections,
national and cultural boundaries.
- Our Values
Our reputation is created by the way our people interact
with clients, colleagues and the wider community.
- We have the motivation and the business knowledge to make a
significant and positive contribution to issues that affect
our communities and environments.
- We lead by example
- We work together
- We respect the organisation and the individual
- We challenge assumptions and provide objective advice
- We are open, clear and honest in our communication
- We are committed to our clients, our organisation and our
- We act with integrity
- Our Culture
- 7Skies resources recognises the value of good solid
principles and it uses those as its basis for excellent
- 7Skies resources are focused on putting the customer first
7Skies sets global project management as core competence. 7Skies is
ready to the tailor their offering to match the client’s needs
- Program and Project Management
- Our PMP certified project managers are able to provide a
professional service with their extensive experience in the global
field and cross cultural environment.
- Portfolio Management
- Our PMs are experienced in the management and continued
assessment of complex portfolios ensuring minimal risk to
implementation and maximising benefit realisation.
- Project Management Office
- 7Skies provides consultancy and support for the establishment
and improvement of Project Management Offices in the organization.
7Skies will provide the methodology and framework that are proven
in the field, and work together with the customer to successfully
establish and maintain the PMO.
- ERP Program and Project Management
- 7Skies provides a comprehensive service to support your Global ERP Projects.
We have experienced bilingual SAP Functional and Technical (Basis) Project Managers with extensive experience in Global SAP Projects.
Our PMs will bring you the expertise required to work in complex multi-cultural project environment.
- 7Skies will provide variety of trainings for Project management.
We can provide basic training for PMP exam, or fundamental of
project management, and we can also tailor our training program
with customers’ needs.
- Business Development
- 7Skies will successfully engage in the active pursuit and follow
up of opportunities, the identification of target clients
resulting in the structured generation of revenue, maximising
marketing efficiency and minimising risk and wasted effort.
approach to project management
7Skies Project Managers have a working knowledge of the
project management discipline and engage and interact with
clients using the internationally recognised PMI project
management principles and practices.
Our resources are senior managers with formal management
experience and project management professionals with
extensive experience in the international project and
- All PMs are PMP certified
- We maintain the highest levels of consistency and
quality, by ensuring the highest qualified and experienced
resources are engaged in helping our clients mitigate
risks and grasp opportunities.
- Multicultural project management experience
- Our project managers have experience in dealing with
complex and multifaceted projects taking into account and
working with cultural and geographical challenges
- Multilingual (Japanese and English)
- Our Project managers are bilingual, allowing the client
to benefit from the seamless end to end management
- Building up strong cross cultural teams
- 7Skies project management emphasises the bonding of diverse
cultures towards a common goal and maximizes individual and team
performance in the pursuit of that goal. Our project managers
ensure that the project goal is shared and supported by the team
and that a governance mechanism is in place that allows a
multicultural team to collaborate effectively.
- Managing multicultural stakeholders
- 7Skies project management drives consistent and open
communication with stakeholders across geographic and cultural
divides. Our project managers carefully choose the appropriate
communication method and content to ensure each stakeholder has
visibility and a clear understanding of status, issues and risks
associated with the project.
- Driving through transformational leadership
- Effective leadership styles can vary by culture, organizational
environment, team makeup and dynamics. Our experienced project
managers motivate and assist the team to accomplish their goals by
applying the appropriate leadership and management style to the
project and organisational needs.
- Persistent change management
- 7Skies project management approach has as its key objectives
project baseline control and organisational change management. Our
project managers apply rigid change management mechanisms and
processes to control project baselines throughout the lifetime of
projects. 7Skies’ effective communication techniques allow us to
manage and distribute information to support and embed
organizational transformations. This is invaluable in a
multicultural environment where communication is a focus.